This is for all our Nutrition and Natural Health Students in and around Melbourne. Great opportunity to gain some work experience. Check it out.
Natural Pain Solutions Australia, located in Ringwood, is looking for a work experience student to assist our Laboratory Assistant for up to six hours each Monday and our clinical staff on a Thursday and Saturday. There may be an opportunity for employment after the work experience period has finished.
Our clinic uses primarily naturopathy and TCM (our practitioner is qualified in both of these modalities) so the position would be ideal for a student studying both eastern and western natural medicine (however this is not a requirement).
• Assisting with dispensing products such as herbal medicines, homoeopathics and medicinal supplements
• Occasional cleaning duties such as dusting shelves and vacuuming
• Getting client files ready for the coming week
• Restocking acupuncture needle supplies in treatment rooms
• Unpacking boxes and restocking shelves with products
• Backup admin tasks such as sending out Welcome and Referral letters
We are looking for a person with the following characteristics:
• Friendly, competent and able to get on well in a team setting
• High degree of integrity and honesty
• Good level of computer skills
• Passion for natural health
• Willingness to learn
• Willingness to do some mundane tasks
Please email your application to Fiona Hankinson at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 13th August.